South West Investor Tour
As part of the evokeAg conference being held in Perth, a tour to the southwest of WA will provide a unique opportunity to showcase talent to interstate and international investors. This tour will connect Agtech start-ups to investors, in an immersive tour of the beautiful Margaret River wine region.
Submit an Expression of Interest now if you are:
- An agtech start-up looking for investment
- An interstate or international investor
- A producer
- Otherwise engaged in the agtech investor eco-system.
- Depart Perth 9am Sunday 18th February
- Tours of innovative and sustainable agtech businesses, including Fremantle Seaweed, Aquafarms’ Capel Marron Farm and Rocky Ridge Brewing Co in Jindong
- Opportunity for sightseeing and enjoying the southwest region
- A networking dinner with South West Angels at the end of the spectacular Busselton Jetty
- A Strategic Investment workshop
- Return to Perth 4.30pm Monday 19th February.
Cost and Registration Process
Expressions of interest are now open. The tour cost of $750 per person (inclusive of all group activities, accommodation and meals) will be due at the next step when invited to register. Discounted places will be available for selected startups and producers.